We have upgraded our distributed filesystem, GPFS. The new version of GPFS no longer supports CNFS, which was used by the following services:
1. Biocluster .html directories (ie. http://biocluster.ucr.edu/~username/)
2. Biocluster DBs (ie. mysql -h bioclusterdb.bioinfo.ucr.edu)
3. Biocluster dashboard (ie. https://dashboard.bioinfo.ucr.edu)
4. Rstudio (https://rstudio.bioinfo.ucr.edu)
5. Illumina data download page (http://illumina.bioinfo.ucr.edu)
These services will be resurrected as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
All services have been restored.